Performance-related remuneration with SAP SuccessFactors Compensation
Smart and fair pay for all your employees
Performance-related & fair remuneration
With SAP SuccessFactors, you can remunerate all your employees fairly and accurately in line with their performance. You also have the opportunity to make remuneration processes entirely individual and flexible – as best suits you and your company.
Compliance with guidelines & budgets
Thanks to clear guidelines, rules, and processes, you have a complete overview at all times. You can also make future salary adjustments and bonus payments in a more structured way, in compliance with all set budgets.
Motivating bonus payments
At the same time, use flexible bonus payments to motivate each individual employee to achieve top results. SAP SuccessFactors Compensation gives you the option of flexible spot awards, individual bonus payments, and company shares for your top performers.
Linking to other modules
SAP SuccessFactors Compensation fits into your SAP landscape seamlessly. For example, benefit from the direct link to SAP SuccessFactors Variable Pay or SAP SuccessFactors Performance & Goals.
- Standard worksheet for annual salary adjustment
- Multi-level approval process
- Up to three salary components
- Setting up of predefined budgets
- Integrated bonus system
- All functions of the Basic package
- Individual remuneration worksheets
- Adapted approval processes
- Spot awards
- Equity management
- Up to three individualized wage slips
- All functions of the Business package
- Highly individualized remuneration process
- SAP SuccessFactors Variable Pay
- Allocation of bonuses according to time slices
- Bonuses on individual, team, or company basis
- Bonus projection
Our tried-and-tested project approach
Presentation of SAP SuccessFactors starter packages
- Brief, no-commitment consultation
- Assessment of existing situation & requirements
- Presentation of starter packages
- Detailed quotation & cost breakdown
*Always charged on basis of system setup. All prices are given without the statutory sales tax and are to be considered as one-time setup charges. Additional licensing costs may apply.